If you're having problems with print preview, follow these steps to reinstall Adobe Acrobat Reader:
- Uninstall the program:
- Start > Control Panel > Uninstall a program
- Uninstall any instances of Adobe Reader
- Reboot your PC.
- Go to the Adobe website for the latest version of Acrobat Reader.
- Untick the optional offer if shown (which is normally McAfee or Chrome).
- Click on Install now and follow the instructions to complete the download and run the installer.
If you're still having problems, you may want to switch to the TaxCalc Viewer. Read How to enable the TaxCalc Internal PDF viewer for more information.