Within Admin Centre you can create a custom field for Users to display a list of users within the practice which allows you to set additional custom user roles against the client.
Adding a User Custom Field:
- Within Admin Centre > Applications > Customise Practice Manager, select the Custom Fields option from the left hand menu.
- Click the Create Field button to display the Create Custom Field wizard.
- Select the Client page to display on from the dropdown list, for example, Engagement page.
- Tick the client types you want the custom field to apply to.
- Enter a Field Label, for example, Account Manager.
- Then from the Field type dropdown list select Users.
You will then see the option to Manage users.
- Click Manage users to add the users you want to see included in your custom field list.
- Click Add Users once you have selected all the required users and Save.
- Select to Finish, then Finish and Save.
Now when you open the selected page within Practice Manager, your custom User field is available.
Additionally, the customer User field can be used in Reports:
And Job Templates: