Once you've created relationships in Practice Manager, you can link individual clients to a partnership by following these steps:
- Check that all of your clients (and the relationships) contain a Unique Tax Reference (UTR).
- Open the partnership client in Tax Return Production.
- Open the relevant tax return.
- Go to:
- SimpleStep mode – Partnership details > Partners' details and the nominated partner
- HMRC Forms mode – SA800 > Partnership Management
- Click on Create Pages.
- Enter the required details on each of the partner's pages.
- Once you've finalised the return, open one of the partner's SA100 tax return.
- Go to:
- SimpleStep mode – Your Work > Partnership Management > Create Pages
- HMRC Forms mode – Partnership > Click on Yes > Create Pages
- Check that the details have been imported.
NOTE: If you need help to create the relationships, read How do I create relationships for directors, company secretaries and partners in Practice Manager?