Knowledgebase Support HMRC Useful links
Knowledgebase home
Tax Return Production
Accounts Production
Practice Management
VAT Filer
Anti-Money Laundering
Support home
Video Training Guides

Hot Topics
SimpleStep Guides
Release Notes
Known Issues

Service Status
Useful Links
MTD for Agents MTD for Businesses What is MTD
Agent Services Account
MTD for Income Tax
Digital Record Keeping
Quarterly Updates
Step-by-step Guide
HMRC's MTD Timeline
TaxCalc's MTD Journey
How do I unlock my return?
Your return is locked if: all fields in TaxCalc are filled in yellow a no-entry symbol appears when you hover over the fields with your mouse you can't enter data into the fields. To unlock the return, follow these steps: Click on File from the top menu. Remove the tick next to Lock...
rating 02 Mar, 2018 Views: 2033
Where do I enter Coronavirus other support grants on a SA100 and SA800
In addition to the SEISS (Self-employment Income Support Scheme) grants and CJRS (Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme) claimed through HMRC, there have been many other grants provided by local government to support businesses through the Coronavirus pandemic. The screenshots below show which boxes...
rating 28 Mar, 2022 Views: 1613
On an R40, where do I report interest from an authorised unit trust (AUT) or an open-ended investment company (OEIC)?
You should report interest from an authorised unit trust (AUT) or an open-ended investment company (OEIC) in the following boxes: Box 3.1 – net interest paid by AUTs and OEICs. Box 3.2 – the tax deducted from this interest. Box 3.3 – the gross amount of interest. Box 3.6 – dividends...
rating 15 May, 2015 Views: 1054
How do I create an R40? (Practice users)
To create an R40, follow these steps: Open the client in Tax Return Production. Click on New Return. Select R40 - Individual Repayment from the first drop-down menu. Select the relevant tax year from the second drop-down menu. Click on Create. Double-click on the R40 to open it, or click...
rating 21 Sep, 2015 Views: 449