To download and install TaxCalc on a new computer, or update it on a computer that already uses TaxCalc, we recommend viewing our video tutorial shown below:
Alternatively please follow these written steps:
- Go to the TaxCalc website.
- Click on Log in and enter your email address and password – if you can't remember your details, click on Forgot your password? to reset it.
- Click on Download.
- Select the necessary options on screen and download. If you saved the installation file, browse to its location and double-click on the file to run it.
- Once the installation file has been run, answer the permission messages to run through the TaxCalc Installer.
- Wait for TaxCalc to start after installation – enter your email address and password again if necessary.
- You can use TaxCalc now or exit and restart later via the desktop shortcut or via Start > All Programs > TaxCalc Hub > TaxCalc.
You might also find the following Knowledge Base articles useful: