If you're completing a partnership return, you can import the data into the SA104 pages in the individual return by following these steps:
- Open up the individual return.
- Go to the Partnerships page:
- SimpleStep Mode: Your Work > Partnership Management > Partnership
- HMRC Forms Mode: Partnership
- Click on Import from SA800.
- Browse and locate the partnership return you've completed (file extension *.tcp).
- When you've found the file, choose which individual partner to import.
- Select the Import button and the data will filter through to the SA104 Partnership pages.
- Repeat the steps above to import the remaining or other partners.
PLEASE NOTE: The partnership SA800 return must have the profit/loss allocation already entered for each partner.