Existing Mail Merge templates often include some practice-specific information that you need to complete. You'll see this highlighted in yellow when you create a Mail Merge document.
You can edit this standard text for future use by following these steps:
- Open Client Hub from the home screen.
- Select Mail Merge from the left-hand menu.
- Click on Create New Mail Merge.
- Click Continue.
- Enter a Name and Description and click Continue.
- In Client Selection, click on Specific Clients, select any client and click Add >>.
- Click Continue twice.
- In Template Selection, select the template you want to edit and click on Use Template.
- The template will open in Word. Edit the yellow highlighted sections as required.
- If you would like to add your company logo to the header/footer, simply double click the top of the page and insert your company letterhead.
- Click on File > Save As. Choose a different location to save the document.
- Close the Word document and click on Import Template… within Template Selection.
- Browse for the Word document you just saved.
- Enter a name and description for this (this will be displayed in the table within Template Selection).
- You can now select the template and click on Use Template… The template is now available to use for any other clients.
For further information on how to use Mail Merge see How do I use Mail Merge?