To remove TaxCalc from a Mac, follow these steps:
- Open the Applications folder.
- Delete all instances of the TaxCalchub application.
- Go to users home folder > library > application Support folder – if the library folder isn't visible, go to Finder > Go > Go to folder and type ~/library.
- Delete the Acorah Software Products folder.
- Go to users home folder > Library > Preferences – if the library folder isn't visible, go to Finder > Go > Go to folder and type ~/library.
- Delete any preference files referencing acorahsoftwareproducts.
Practice users: This process will remove the database holding your data. If you want to save the data, make sure you have a working backup before deleting TaxCalc.
Individual users: Your data won't be affected by this process. The data is held inside the Tax Return files, which are usually in your documents folder.