TaxCalc’s Communications Centre gives you the ability to send emails out in bulk.
- Within Communications Centre, select Send Message.
- Click From and select the required account who the email is from.
- In the To field you can either select the recipients' email addresses by clicking the Choose Recipients button or selecting Choose mailing list.
- Enter the message Subject then type the message content in the Create Message tab.
- Clicking Send now will send the email to the all the selected recipients.
- Clicking Send later allows you to save the messages to be sent on a particular date.
- These emails will be saved as scheduled message types in the Pending queue in Message Activity where you can choose to Bulk send.
Please note: AOL and Yahoo do not currently support bulk sending. For more information please see AOL Mail Limits on Sending Bulk Email statement on their website.
If you're planning to regularly send bulk email, AOL advises that you consider looking into an alternative solution.
For more information on Communications Centre, please see KB3199 Communications Centre: Collateral.