When purchasing the CloudConnect version of TaxCalc, there is a migration process required to transfer your current data to the cloud. The ability to self migrate the data is only available if the Self Migration product is included in your order for CloudConnect. If you prefer, there is an assisted migration service available. If this is of interest, you would need to contact the Sales team on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements further.
If the Self Migration product has been added to your account, you will need to complete the below steps to successfully move to the cloud version of TaxCalc.
- Log in to the TaxCalc website with your registered email address and password
- Click on My Account > My Products and Services
- From here, you will have the option for Advanced Security, click on this button
- From here, you will see more information on Advanced Security with the option to Start Upgrade Process.
- You will then have to run through the various screens to elevate the account's security level required for CloudConnect. If you would like more information on what this entails, please see the link for What is Advanced Security? and How to complete Advanced Security for Cloud Connect Users
- Once Advanced Security has been complete, you will return to the My Products and Services page, where you will see the option for Complete Upgrade. When you click on this, it will start the migration and provide you with the necessary information required to finalise the transfer.
Upon completion, any existing machines that are licensing under your account details, will be automatically connected to the cloud database and prompted to log in with their username and password as required.