If you would like to find out more information on Advanced security please feel free to have a look through our other Knowledge base article: What is Advanced Security?
This article will run through the steps on completing the Advanced Security for Cloud.
- Open your web browser.
- Go to www.taxcalc.com
- Log into your TaxCalc account by clicking on the Log In button as shown in the screenshot below.
- Click on My Account.
- Select Advanced Security Settings in the drop down box
- You will then come to the page where you can start the Upgrade Process.
- Once you have begun the process on the Advanced Security, there will be a box asking you to enter your UK Mobile Number.
- You will then receive a text message with the code to verify security.
You will then be prompted by the following box which shows the type of Security questions and answers that should be entered.
- Once you have selected Next step, you will be taken to the Advanced Security > Account Management page, here you are able to enter a question of your choice and the answer.
- The next step is to create another security question and answer. This information is for your staff members who will be able to change the Admin Password.
- The next step is to set up an alternative username and password also known as the Secondary Licence Credentials. This is mainly for the use of your staff members needing to download the software. These credentials can only be used to download and authorise the software.
- In the last step you will need to tick the confirmation box as shown in the screenshot below.
If you have purchased a migration from TaxCalc please contact TaxCalc Support.
Alternatively, if you have opted for the self-service migration, once you have completed the Advanced Security you will be prompted to upgrade to cloud.