Once you are happy with the accounts, you can complete the LLP submission to Companies House.
- Click on Check and Finish.
- If there are no errors, click on File to Companies House
- Go through the ‘File online to Companies House Wizard’, choosing whether you want to submit either:
- Registrar Financial Statements – Excludes Directors Report and Profit and Loss Account.
- Full Financial Statements – excludes Trading Profit and Loss.
- Make sure all the necessary fields are completed throughout the wizard.
- Click File Online
You are then required to poll for the response from Companies House, where they would have checked the disclosures and content of the accounts. To do this, please see How do I check the status of my submissions to Companies House?