TaxCalc Product Update – Version 11.1.005 – Released on 08 January 2020
Applying the Update
Please note: For Customers who have not already updated to Version 11 this update requires an installer to be run. Please ensure that you have local admin rights before attempting the update.
The following improvements have been included:
- Practice Manager update
- Tax Return Production update
- An issue where on occasions, a recurring a job was not always returning the next statutory deadline, has been resolved.
- Resolved the issue where on occasions, a recurring a job using the linked work to calculate the job dates was not always returning the next jobs due and start dates.
Tax Return Production
- Reinstatement of 'Remove' button for PDF attachments.
- Basis Period tick box now launches the Basis Period wizard.
- In a small number of areas, removing the section tick boxes in SimpleStep mode was not always showing a warning that data would be deleted. This has now been resolved.
- An issue has been resolved where in a small number of areas, removing the section tick boxes in SimpleStep mode was deleting data even when 'No' was selected when the warning dialog was displayed.
- It is now possible to create extra trade pages for a Partnership Tax Return.
- AML identification can be saved or completed for SQLite user.
For prior release notes please see the following Knowledge Base article: TaxCalc Release Notes 2019