It is recommended before running the TaxCalc installer on a Terminal Server that you put the server into Install mode. This is required to ensure the correct registry information gets applied across all Terminal Server users.
- Open a command prompt as administrator, type the following (at the command prompt): change user /install
- Press ENTER. The following message appears: User session is ready to install applications
- Now run the installation.
- Once you have finished, go back to the command prompt and type: Change user /execute
- Press ENTER. The following message appears: User session is ready to execute applications
- Exit the command prompt.