When you make changes to the officers in Client Hub, you must also refresh the list on the Officers page in the Client Information section. If you receive an error message after you click on Refresh List, this means that one or more of the directors are still selected in the postings or notes.
To resolve this, follow these steps to remove all associations to any of the directors from the postings and notes:
- Open the relevant posting batch.
- Scroll through the postings to highlight any directors selected in the relevant column.
- Deselect all directors that are selected (change to blank).
- Click on Save and Close.
- Go to Notes > Edit Notes and deselect the directors from the following:
- Report of the directors > Small company rules
- Balance sheet declaration notes
- Transactions with and loans to directors
- Go to Client Information > Officers
- Click on Refresh List on the right.
- Check that the Officers page is correct.
- Go back to the directors that you deselected and reselect them.